Pigs in Blankets Halloween Version
How to Make Pigs in Blankets Halloween Version
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Open the crescent rolls and separate into 4 rectangles. Pinch the perforations closed.
- Cut each rectangle into strips.
- Cut each slice of cheese in half to form rectangles.
- Wrap each wiener with one half of a cheese slice.
- Take half of the strips from one of the crescent roll rectangles and wrap it around the wiener and cheese to look like mummy bandages, You may need to stretch the strips ro completely cover the wiener.
- At one end of the wiener, leave a space uncovered to make the face.
- Place each mummy on a baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the dough turns light golden brown,
- Use the mustard to make eyes on each mummy's face.