Pigs in Blankets Halloween Version
How to Make Pigs in Blankets Halloween Version
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Open the crescent rolls and separate into 4 rectangles. Pinch the perforations closed.
- 3Cut each rectangle into strips.
- 4Cut each slice of cheese in half to form rectangles.
- 5Wrap each wiener with one half of a cheese slice.
- 6Take half of the strips from one of the crescent roll rectangles and wrap it around the wiener and cheese to look like mummy bandages, You may need to stretch the strips ro completely cover the wiener.
- 7At one end of the wiener, leave a space uncovered to make the face.
- 8Place each mummy on a baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the dough turns light golden brown,
- 9Use the mustard to make eyes on each mummy's face.