Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
2/3 chot (not boiling) water
4 Tbspminced garlic
2 Tbspolive oil
1/2 tspred pepper flakes, or to taste
·salt to taste
1 1/2 Tbspflour
1/4 cparmesan cheese, shredded
1 cmilk (more or less)
1 boxsteak ums (or similar)
·thinly sliced: onions, green peppers, fresh mushrooms
·parmesan cheese, mozarella cheese
How to Make Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450*
Grease or spray large jelly roll pan.
Prep your onions, peppers and mushrooms. Set aside.
Mix the Bisquick and hot water together to make crust and set aside to rest.
- Brown your Steak Ums, breaking them up into small pieces and drain.
- Parmesan Garlic Sauce:
Heat the oil in a small saucepan.
Put the garlic and red pepper flakes in there and cook until garlic is sautéed well, but not too dark.
Add the flour, a little at a time, whisking after each addition. Keep stirring the entire time to prevent it from browning or burning.
Add the one cup milk and whisk till blended well and sauce is smooth.
Add the Parmesan cheese and blend well w/ whisk. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Put the crust in the prepared pan. Run your hands under cool water frequently and spread the dough to the edges.
- Put the garlic sauce on the dough and spread evenly with the back of a large spoon.
- Put the cooked steak on top, then the rest of the ingredient placing the Parmesan cheese just before the mozzarella.
- Cook at 450* for 12-15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and starting to brown.
COOL 5 minutes before cutting!!