☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxpenne rigate (ronzoni smart taste)
1/2 cfrozen peas
2 tspolive oil
2 cmarinara sauce
4 ozfat-free cream cheese, broken into chunks
1/3 cchopped onions
How to Make penne alla vodka (low fat)
- Cook pasta in large pot of salted boiling water as box directed. Add peas just before draining pasta.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a medium saucepan. Add onion; cover and cook over medium heat three minutes.
- Add vodka; boil until evaporated, about two minutes. Stir in marinara sauce; simmer two minutes to blend flavors.
- Stir in cream cheese and cook, stirring until melted.
- Drain pasta and peas. Return to pot; add sauce and gently toss to combine.