☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- penne rigate (ronzoni smart taste)
- 1/2 c
- frozen peas
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- 1/4 c
- 2 c
- marinara sauce
- 4 oz
- fat-free cream cheese, broken into chunks
- 1/3 c
- chopped onions
How to Make penne alla vodka (low fat)
- 1Cook pasta in large pot of salted boiling water as box directed. Add peas just before draining pasta.
- 2Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a medium saucepan. Add onion; cover and cook over medium heat three minutes.
- 3Add vodka; boil until evaporated, about two minutes. Stir in marinara sauce; simmer two minutes to blend flavors.
- 4Stir in cream cheese and cook, stirring until melted.
- 5Drain pasta and peas. Return to pot; add sauce and gently toss to combine.