Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- 2 slices
- 1 jar
- jelly, jam or preserves any flavor
- 1 jar
- peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
How to Make Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- 1Take one knife and dip in in jar of jelly, jam or preserves, put enough on knife to be able to spread amount on bread. Spread enough on bread to cover one side of the bread.
- 2Take the second knife and dip it in the jar of peanut butter. Put enough peanut butter on the knife to be able to spread it on the second slice of bread. Spread enough to cover the second slice of bread.
- 3Put the two slices of bread together. It can be eaten whole, cut in half and the crust may also be cut off. Place your sandwich on a plate, use the napkins to wipe your mouth and hands while you are eating. Clean up when you are finished.