Party Finger Sandwiches
2 8oz pkgcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cpineapple, drained & patted dry
1/2 cfinely minced green olives
1/2 cfinely chopped cucumber
1/2 cfinely chopped pecans
1 largeloaf of soft white bread, crusts removed
1 largeloaf of soft wheat bread, crusts removed
2 Tbspchopped parsley leaves, for garnish, optional
2 Tbspbacon pieces, for garnish, optional
2 Tbsppoppy seeds, for garnish, optional
2 Tbspchopped pecans, for garnish, optional
How to Make Party Finger Sandwiches
- Blend together, in medium bowl, cream cheese and mayonaise.
- Divide mixture into four separate portions and put into individual bowls.
- Into one bowl, combine pineapple along with the 4oz. portion cream cheese, set aside.
- Into the next bowl, place the chopped green olives and mix with the cream cheese, set aside.
- Combine the cucumbers into the third bowl along with the cream cheese, combine and set aside.
- Add the chopped pecans into the last bowl and combine with cream cheese, set aside.
- To assemble sandwiches, spread one of the fillings on top of the white bread slices and top with slices of wheat bread. Cut each sandwich into triangle, squares or circles. Arrange the cut sandwiches on to a large platter by type of sandwich filling. Garnish with parsley, bacon pieces, poppy seeds or pecans.