☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
210 oz. jars orange marmalade
1 corange juice
2 Tbspprepared mustard
1/2 tspground cloves
1/2 tspground ginger
How to Make Orange Marmalade Glaze for Ham
- In a 2 quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat the marmalade, orange juice, mustard, ground cloves, and ground ginger to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Brush some of the glaze on the ham.
- As the ham bakes, frequently pour more glaze over the ham.
- Place any remaining glaze on the table in an attractive small bowl.