★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkg(16 oz) meat filled ravioli (fresh or frozen, thaw if frozen)
1 1/4 cwater
1 tspgarlic salt
1 cbread crumbs, plain
1 tspitalian seasoning
·vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- mix water with eggs and beat well, set aside.
- mix italian seasoning and garlic salt with the bread crumbs and set this aside. measure flour in bowl and set aside.
- heat vegetable oil in deep fryer or skillet at 350 for deep frying.
- dip ravioli in flour then in the egg wash then in bread crumbs and carefully place in hot oil. fry until golden, remove from oil and drain.
- serve with marinara sauce.