Oh so good meatloaf
2 lbground beef
1 lbground pork
1green pepper, chopped
1medium onion, chopped
1 pkgprepared stuffing mix (i used stove top, 6 oz, turkey flavor
·pepper, to taste
How to Make Oh so good meatloaf
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush stuffing mix to fine crumbs.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put in two greased loaf pans.
- Top with catsup and bake for about an hour to an hour and 20 minutes. Meatloaf should have internal temperature of 170 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let sit for about 5 minutes.