Norma's Favorite Crab Cakes
3/4 cof your favorite thick mayonaise
1/4 csour cream
2 Tbspwhole-grain mutard
2 largeeggs, lightly beaten
2 lbcleaned lump crabmeat
1 lbcleaned backfin / claw crabmeat
·lenon wedges as desired as an accompamment or a garnish
How to Make Norma's Favorite Crab Cakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly oil a baking sheet
- Whisk together mayonaise, sour cream, mustard and egg in a mixing bowl.
- Gently fold in crab with a rubber spatula until just combined
- Gently form mixture into twelve 1- inch thick cakes;place on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and raise oven rack and turn on broiler setting. Place cakes under broiler for 2 - 3 minutes untill lightly brown.
- Remove from broiler and let set for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or eat plain.