Norma's Favorite Crab Cakes
- 3/4 c
- of your favorite thick mayonaise
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- whole-grain mutard
- 2 large
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 lb
- cleaned lump crabmeat
- 1 lb
- cleaned backfin / claw crabmeat
- lenon wedges as desired as an accompamment or a garnish
How to Make Norma's Favorite Crab Cakes
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2Lightly oil a baking sheet
- 3Whisk together mayonaise, sour cream, mustard and egg in a mixing bowl.
- 4Gently fold in crab with a rubber spatula until just combined
- 5Gently form mixture into twelve 1- inch thick cakes;place on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and raise oven rack and turn on broiler setting. Place cakes under broiler for 2 - 3 minutes untill lightly brown.
- 7Remove from broiler and let set for 5 minutes before serving.
- 8Serve with your favorite sauce or eat plain.