★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lblean ground beef
1 smallonion diced
1 can(s)mushrooms drained (size debends on how much you like mushrooms.)
4 ozcan diced green chilies
2 can(s)campbells nacho cheese soup
2 can(s)mexican stewed tomatoes
3 cuncooked elbow macaroni
How to Make Nacho Cheese Goulash
- Fry ground beef until thoroughly cooked. Drain cooked beef in a colander. Return drained beef to pan. Add onions and cook until onion are tender and clear.
- Dice Mexican stewed tomatoes.
- Add to meat mushrooms, cheese soup and stewed tomatoes that have been chopped. Cook on medium heat until well heated. Add some season salt to your taste.
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions. Drain and add to beef mixture. Mix well and serve.
- Can be served plain or add a Tablespoon of sour cream on top of each serving.