My One Pot Skillet Dinner
How to Make My One Pot Skillet Dinner
- 1Slice the sausage link on the diagonal.
- 2Place sausage in a skillet on med-high heat and brown on one side.
- 3While sausage is browning; slice potato's and place over the sausage.
- 4Chop the onion and add to pan and cook until golden brown.
- 5Add brussel sprouts and toss ingredients and cook until all has browned and sprouts are cooked through.
- 6Add soy sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Cover pan and lower heat to medium and cook for another 6 to 8 minutes or until soy sauce thickens.
- 7Remove pan from burner and serve hot.