My One Pot Skillet Dinner
114 ounce of smoked sausage, sliced
6 smallpotato's sliced
1/2of a large onion, chopped
112 ounce pkg. of frozen brussel sprouts, thawed
3 Tbspsoy sauce
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make My One Pot Skillet Dinner
- Slice the sausage link on the diagonal.
- Place sausage in a skillet on med-high heat and brown on one side.
- While sausage is browning; slice potato's and place over the sausage.
- Chop the onion and add to pan and cook until golden brown.
- Add brussel sprouts and toss ingredients and cook until all has browned and sprouts are cooked through.
- Add soy sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Cover pan and lower heat to medium and cook for another 6 to 8 minutes or until soy sauce thickens.
- Remove pan from burner and serve hot.