1 lbground sirloin
1/2 lbground veal
1/2 lbground pork
1 pkguncle bens original wild rice
1/2 cchopped fresh parsley
1 pkgmeatloaf seasoning mix
2 cseasoned bread crumbs
1/2diced sweet cooking onion
1 1/2 csliced fresh musrooms
3 Tbspminced garlic
2 pkgbrown mushroom gravy
How to Make My Meatloaf
- preheat oven at 350
- cook Uncle Bens rice as directed
- mix meat, seasoning mix, 1 1/2 cups of bread crumbs, eggs,milk, onion, parsley, mushrooms(reserve 1/2 cup) and garlic
- When rice is done, let cool (if mixing by hand) and incorporate thoroughly into loaf mix.
- lightly grease 9x13 glass dish and form loaf along center
- dust the loaf with reserved bread crumbs
- place on center rack of oven and continue to bake @ 350 for 2 hours (approx)
- make both packs of gravy per instructions
- after 2 hrs, drizzle and coat loaf with 1/2 of the gravy mix, continue to bake about 1/2 hour. add remaining mushrooms to the rest of the gravy for serving.
- slice and serve with mashed potatoes, a vegetable and remaining gravy. Enjoy!