Mom's Day Before Payday Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
12-16 ozegg noodles cooked and drained
1 lbbulk pork sausage
1/3 lbvelveeta cheese cut into small chunks
1 can(s)family sized can condensed tomato soup
1 can(s)small (10-11 oz) can condensed tomato soup
How to Make Mom's Day Before Payday Casserole
- Cook noodles, drain and set aside
- Cook bulk sausage, breaking up as cooking until loose meat till done. Drain off grease and set aside for a moment
- In a large oven proof/microwave proof casserole dish mix soup and cheese chunks.
- Add sausage to soup/cheese mixture and stir. You'll see the cheese starting to melt into the soup.
- Fold in noodles and mix well. Cover and cook for 45 minutes (approx) in 350 degree oven Or cover and put in microwave for 10-12 minutes on full power.