★★★★☆ 2 votes4
- 3/4 c
- half and half
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- shredded cheese, your choice
- green onions chopped
- 1/4 c
- broccoli, fresh,chopped
- 1/4-1/2 c
- ham diced
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 pkg
- pilsbury or store brand refrigerated pie crust
- diced red or yellow bell pepper
How to Make Mini Quiches
- 1preheat oven to 350
spray mini muffin tim with cooking spray
unroll piecrust,using a very small glass or shot glass, cut crust circles to fit into muffin cups.
gently place crust circles into bottom of muffin cups
- 2in large bowl whisk together eggs,half and half, mustard and salt and pepper.
fill muffin cups only half full with egg mixture
- 3have kids choose their vegies and ham and cheese to add to customize each mini quiche. bake at 350 for 10-15 or untill slightly golden and set.
These Quiche are good warm or cold.