Mexican Style Stuffed Zucchini
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 largezucchini (sliced lengthwise, middle scooped out and reserved)
1 lblean ground beef
1/2 cchopped bell peppers (any color combo)
1/2 conion, diced
1 pkgtaco seasoning
2/3 cshredded cheddar cheese
2/3 ccream cheese
1/4 cparsley (if fresh, chop fine)
1/2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1green onion - sliced thin
How to Make Mexican Style Stuffed Zucchini
- Brown beef, peppers, onion, and middle part of zucchini. Leave 'boats' on sprayed sheet pan.
- Add taco seasoning and water. Stir and simmer a few minutes until seasoning is equally distributed.
- In a large bowl, add beef, cheeses, and parsley. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into each zucchini boat.
- Bake 400° for 30 minutes (or until zucchini is done).
- Sprinkle mozzarella and green onions over top. Return to oven to melt (about 5 minutes).