1 Tbspchili powder
1 lbsmall-med shrimp, devained
1 smallonion,chopped small
1 pinchgarlic powder
2 cpowdered milk (made per box directions
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Mexene SHrimp
- Peel shrimp and de-vain, chop up onion
- Mix all dry ingred together(flour,salt,chili powder,garlic)
- Melt butter in med sized pot on med heat. Add in onion and cook till they become clear(opaque). Add in cleaned shrimp and cook till lightly pink in color.
- Add in dry ingredents and combine well. Cook for 13 min on low /med heat stiring constantly so flour does not burn,
- Slowly add in milk abd stir so it does not become clumpy. Cook 10 min on low.
- Add in remaining ingredients(ketchup,bay leaf,and worcestershire sauce) simmer for 20 min. Serve over steamed rice.