- frozen italian meatballs (i use rosina)
- 1 1/2 jar(s)
- pizza sauce (i use rocky roccoco's)
- 6 slice
- provolone cheese
- 24 slice
- hoagie rolls/brat buns (i like to use the brat buns from the bakery)
- 16 oz
- mozzarella cheese
How to Make Meatball Subs
- 1Heat the frozen meatballs with 1 jar of the pizza sauce, about 15 minutes on the stove. Stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, get out 6 sheets of aluminum foil to wrap subs in.
- 2Spread butter/margarine on both sides of the rolls/buns, then spread about 1 spoon full of remaining sauce on each roll.