★★★★★ 1 vote5
- (16 oz) loaf french bread
- (12 oz) light cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 lb
- frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 jar(s)
- (26 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 2 c
- mozzarella cheese
How to Make Meatball Sub Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Slice french bread into 1 inch slices and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch pan.
- 3Mix together cream cheese and italian seasoning. Spread over french bread.
- 4Chop meatballs and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Pour spaghetti sauce evenly over meatballs. Top with cheese.
- 5Bake 25-30 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted.