Mandarin Cornish Hens1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- cornish game hens
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- orange juice, thawed concentrate
- 1 tsp
- herbs of choice
- 1/2 tsp
- chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tsp
- soy sauce, low sodium
How to Make Mandarin Cornish Hens
- 1Remove giblets from hens and discard; rinse hens.
- 2Split hens lengthwise using poultry shears; place in a 13 X 9 X 2 inch glass baking pan.
- 3Combine water, orange juice, herbs, bouillon granules and soy sauce in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Pour over hens; cover and chill about 8 hours.
- 5Remove hens from orange juice marinade, reserving marinade.
- 6Grill over medium coals 15 minutes on each side or until done, basting frequently with reserved marinade.