Mandarin Cornish Hens1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2cornish game hens
2 Tbsporange juice, thawed concentrate
1 tspherbs of choice
1/2 tspchicken bouillon granules
2 tspsoy sauce, low sodium
How to Make Mandarin Cornish Hens
- Remove giblets from hens and discard; rinse hens.
- Split hens lengthwise using poultry shears; place in a 13 X 9 X 2 inch glass baking pan.
- Combine water, orange juice, herbs, bouillon granules and soy sauce in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Pour over hens; cover and chill about 8 hours.
- Remove hens from orange juice marinade, reserving marinade.
- Grill over medium coals 15 minutes on each side or until done, basting frequently with reserved marinade.