Maine Liner Sandwiches
These are delicious and they come right out of your oven to eat nice and warm! Your going to love these!
- hoagie bun or 'italian sandwich' bun from the state of maine
- 3-4 slice
- ham, smoked and deli-sliced
- 2-3 slice
- provolone cheese, each slice halved
- tomato, sliced
- piece aluminum foil, large enough to wrap bun
- piece parchment paper to go inside foil to prevent sticking
How to Make Maine Liner Sandwiches
- 1Cut foil big enough to wrap the bun in for oven. Cut piece parchment paper to go inside foil. This keeps sandwich from sticking.
- 2Open bun as much as you can without breaking it and add ham slices along both sides, add provolone cheese, halved along both sides. Tomato Slices can be added just outside ham slices. Put the amount of mayonaise you want in the sandwich on bun and around inside where ingredients are.
- 3With parchment paper inside foil, roll sandwich up and fold up edges so there won't be any leakage.
Put in a 425 degree F oven for 45-50 minutes.