★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 7 oz
- macaroni, elbow, cooked
- 1 c
- chopped onions
- green peppers
- 1 lb
- weiners, sliced
- 2 can(s)
- cream of celery or mushroom soup
- 2 c
- cubed velveeta
- cracker crumbs
How to Make Macroni and Wiener Casserole
- 1Melt some butter in fry pan, saute onions, add green pepper and garlic, as desired.
- 2Stir all ingredients together, put into large greased casserole.
- 3melt butter in sauce or fry pan, add cracker crumbs as desired, brown. Put on top of casserole.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.