Low Carb Pizza
1 lbthick sliced bacon
1 mediumred onion, chopped
1/4 pkgspinach, fresh, chopped
1/2 can(s)black olives, chopped
1/4 ckraft parmesan cheese
1/2 csweet baby ray's raspberry chipotle bbq sauce
10 cmozzarella cheese, large shredded (a name brand would be better than store brand)
How to Make Low Carb Pizza
- First let me say that you can make this with ANY toppings! And as much or as little as you wish for ingredients. You don't have to use mine! Keep in mind that things like pepperoni are greasy when cooked. I have found that the little salad pepperoni's work well and make less grease.
- You will need 2 lg. cookie sheets and also parchment paper! THIS IS A MUST USE!!!!! Also, tin foil.
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Line tin foil on one of cookie sheets. Tin foil larger than the cookie sheet is best. Lay all the bacon on tin foil, brush with BBQ sauce. Cook until done to your likeness. I don't like mine crisp. Remove from tin foil and let cool. Then chop into bite size pieces. Bacon done!
- Chop veggies into bite size pieces. Set aside.
- Take parchment paper and insert into cookie sheet like you did with tin foil. The parchment paper would work best if it sticks out of the top of cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, then 1- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, then your veggies and meat. Lastly, the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake approx. 20-30. Really depends on how much you like your cheese cooked. Take out and let it cool a few minutes. Slide paper out onto large cutting board. VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!! Cut into finger size pieces.