Low Carb Pizza
- 1 lb
- thick sliced bacon
- 1 medium
- red onion, chopped
- 1/4 pkg
- spinach, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 can(s)
- black olives, chopped
- 1/4 c
- kraft parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c
- sweet baby ray's raspberry chipotle bbq sauce
- 10 c
- mozzarella cheese, large shredded (a name brand would be better than store brand)
How to Make Low Carb Pizza
- 1First let me say that you can make this with ANY toppings! And as much or as little as you wish for ingredients. You don't have to use mine! Keep in mind that things like pepperoni are greasy when cooked. I have found that the little salad pepperoni's work well and make less grease.
- 2You will need 2 lg. cookie sheets and also parchment paper! THIS IS A MUST USE!!!!! Also, tin foil.
- 3Set oven to 400 degrees. Line tin foil on one of cookie sheets. Tin foil larger than the cookie sheet is best. Lay all the bacon on tin foil, brush with BBQ sauce. Cook until done to your likeness. I don't like mine crisp. Remove from tin foil and let cool. Then chop into bite size pieces. Bacon done!
- 4Chop veggies into bite size pieces. Set aside.
- 5Take parchment paper and insert into cookie sheet like you did with tin foil. The parchment paper would work best if it sticks out of the top of cookie sheet.
- 6Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, then 1- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, then your veggies and meat. Lastly, the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- 7Bake approx. 20-30. Really depends on how much you like your cheese cooked. Take out and let it cool a few minutes. Slide paper out onto large cutting board. VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!! Cut into finger size pieces.