This is from my "OMG got no money & fridge is nearly empty" collection. I make it for the two of us, but it actually makes enough for two dinners, so I've listed it as for 4 people. Jazz it up with a vidalia onion and prosciutto and bacon when your budget is flush!
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Slice potatoes into 1/8 in. slices. Parboil (no salt in water) until half cooked.
2. Pan saute onions, green pepper and zucchini in EVOO until half cooked (onions translucent stage).
3. Spray 9x13 2in. deep baking dish with Olive Oil spray.
24. Fill dish with zucchini mix. Add dry spices.
5. Cover with potato slices. Add salt & pepper.
6. Whisk eggs with milk. Pour over potatoes evenly.
7. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over top.
38. Bake uncovered in oven for 35 minutes, or until it bubbles evenly throughout the pan.
9. Let it rest approximately 10 minutes before serving.