★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 bag
- frozen tator tots
- 3-4 cups
- grated zucchini w/ or w/ out peel
- 2 cups
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs.
- lean ground beef
- large onion
- 1 can
- celery soup
- 2 cans
- either cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom or one of each
How to Make Layered Zucchinni Casserole
- 1Mix 1 can celery soup and the other 2 can of soup together, use the can to measure milk (ONLY 1 can of milk.) Add the zucchini and the cheese.
- 2Cook ground beef season to your taste and add to soup mix.
- 3In a 9x12 Baking dish lightly spray or oil the dish. start the layer with your Tator tots on the bottom then the soup, until the soup is the last layer.
- 4Then cover with foil and Bake.
- 5Bake: 375 for 1 1/2 Hours. In joy! :D