Blue Ribbon Recipe
You can truly fool your guests with this delicious and easy recipe. I look forward to serving it at my next dinner party. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Lamb Chops
- 1Preheat oven to 425 F.
- 2Mix lemon pepper with garlic salt in a ziplock baggie (gallon size)
- 3Place 1 chop at a time in the bag and shake until coated with seasonings. Do this until all 6 lambchops are covered. If you need to add some more garlic salt and lemon pepper to the bag, be sure you keep them in equal amounts.
- 4Place coated lamb chops on a cookie sheet rubbed with olive oil. Arrange with some room between each chop.
- 5Bake at 425 for approximately 40 min. for thick chops.
- 6Remove from oven and serve. Recommended - mint jelly or mint sauce (see my recipe for this)to go with lamb.