Lamb Chops with Mint Aioli
How to Make Lamb Chops with Mint Aioli
- 1Combine first four ingredients.
- 2Rub the combination evenly on both sides of the chops.
- 3Brown chops in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Heat 2-3 minutes on each side.
- 4Place browned chops on a lightly greased broiler pan rack.
- 5Bake chops at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Meat thermometer inserted in thickes portion registers at 145 degress for medium rare.
- 6Serve with Mint Aioli (or mint jelly). Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.