Kimchi Fried Rice
1 ckimchi, drained and chopped
1 Tbspgarlic, minced
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1 Tbspbutter or olive oil, divided
1/3 cthinly sliced beef
3 ccooked rice
·salt, to tase
4fried eggs, sunny side up
How to Make Kimchi Fried Rice
- Sauté kimchi and onion in a lightly greased large pan over medium heat for a few minutes until vegetables begin to look transparent.
- Add garlic, soy sauce, and 1/2 tablespoon of the butter or oil; sauté for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the meat and continue to sauté until meat is cooked.
- Turn heat off, but keep the pan on the burner. Add the cooked rice and the rest of the butter or oil, mixing to combine.
- Salt to taste and top each serving with a fried egg.