☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- large potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 pkg
- frozen lima beans
- lg onion, peeled and diced
- pcs smoked bacon, diced up
- 2-4 c
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 dash(es)
- soy sauce
- 2 dash(es)
- toasted sesame oil
How to Make Kielbasa, lima bean and potato stew
- 1In a large pot, fry up bacon til crispy, add lima beans, onion, water, salt and pepper, soy sauce and sesame oil. Bring to a boil ,lower to medium high heat. let cook for about 30 mins
- 2Cut kielbasa into 1/4 inch slices and add to pot.
Let cook for another 15-20 mins. If the potatoes start to cook down, let them.They'll help thicken it up.
Add water if needed. Taste broth and adjust seasonings as necessary. Stew should be done when potatoes and lima beans are tender.
- 3Serve hot in bowl with plenty of cornbread or biscuits.