KEVINS BLACK BEAN TACO'S
- 16 ounce can of black beans
- 1/2 tsp
- 5 tsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lime juice
- 2 c
- cole slaw mix
- green onions chopped
- 1/3 c
- chop cilantro
- corn tortillas (fried) or baked
- 1/3 c
- feta cheese
- chipotle or hot sauce to taste
How to Make KEVINS BLACK BEAN TACO'S
- 1Put black beans in small bowl,add cumin and partially mash. Set aside.
- 2In medium bowl add slaw,olive oil,green onions and cilantro,and lime juice toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 3Fry tortillas in olive oil fold in half with tongs while cooking. Cook long enough to make semi-har
- 4Open taco shell and add 1/4 teaspoon black bean mixture. Then add all other ingredients,cheese and enjoy!!!!