Jo's Toaster Oven Omelet
- 3 large
- organic eggs
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheese (of your choice)
- 1 Tbsp
- oil (reserving any left over oil in the pan)
- 1/4 c
- sliced cooked mushrooms
- thin sliced pepperonchini chilies
- 1/2 Tbsp
- green onions sliced thin
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Jo's Toaster Oven Omelet
- 1Preheat your toaster oven to 350'F
- 2Cook the mushrooms in the oil until just soft. Remove from the saute pan and put in a dish. Let them cool for a bit. Reserve any left over oil and grease your glass pie pan with it.
- 3Break each egg in a cup (this way if any shells break off the egg you can remove it before putting it into the bowl for whisking) and then put into a large bowl and whisk them together.
Mix in the other ingredients.
- 4Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the omelet is set.