John and Renee's Chilli
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- spicy chilli beans (store brand is great)
- 2 can(s)
- del monte zesty diced tomatoes
- 1 pkg
- lawry's chilli seasoning
- onion, chopped
How to Make John and Renee's Chilli
- 1Browned ground beef and chopped onion in a pan with a little olive oil. You can use more beef if you want it meatier.
- 2Add tomatoes, beans, seasoning and stir. Do NOT drain any cans, just dump in.
- 3Simmer. If you have time to simmer about 30 minutes, the flavors blend better.
- 4Serve with more chopped onions if you like them, grated cheese. A salad and/or garlic bread make this a meal