Italian Layer Bake
1 can(s)container refrigerated crescent rolls
8 slice8 slices deli turkey (about 1/2 pound)
8 slice8 slices deli ham (about 1/2 pound)
12 slice12 slices deli hard salami (about 1/2 pound)
8 sliceswiss cheese (about 1/2 pound)
1 oz12-ounce jar roasted peppers, draine
How to Make Italian Layer Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll crescent roll dough without separating triangles. Separate dough into 2 squares along center cut line.
- Place 1 square of dough into an 8-inch square baking dish; using your fingertips, press dough to fit bottom of dish.
- Layer with half the turkey, ham, salami, Swiss cheese, and roasted peppers. Pour half of beaten eggs over peppers and repeat with remaining meats, cheese, and peppers.
- Place remaining square of dough over peppers. Pour remaining beaten eggs over dough and cover lightly with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes, remove foil, and bake an additional 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden and heated through. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes then cut and serve.