Impossibly Easy Imitation Crabmeat Pie
This impossibly easy pie is a hit with my family.
I've found that you can add whatever ingredients you want in the bottom of your pie plate, cover with 1 to 1 1/2 cups of cheese and then mix up your basic bisquick mixture (1 cup of milk, 2 eggs and 1/2 cup bisquick) mixed together and poured over your own creation. Pop in a 400 degree oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Doesn't get any easier than that!!
- 8 oz
- imitation crabmeat
- 1 c
- x-tra sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 oz
- cream cheese cut into cubes
- 1/4 c
- sliced onion
- 1/2 c
- bisquick mix
- 1 c
How to Make Impossibly Easy Imitation Crabmeat Pie
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 9 x 1 1/4 inch pie plate. Mix crabmeat, cheeses and onion in the pie plate.
- 2Stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs until well blended and pour over the mixture in the pie plate.
- 3Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in chenter comes out clean. Let stand about 10 minutes before cutting.