Impossible Pizza Pie
How to Make Impossible Pizza Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees
chop onion and saute with garlic and 2 tbsp EVOO
- 2When Onions are translucent add in ground chicken and cook until done. Stir in pizza sauce, and let meat mixture cool.
- 3Pour cooled meat mixture into a pie pan, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- 4Mix together milk, eggs, and bisquick until well combined, and pour over meat and cheese.
- 5Put in oven and bake till golden brown, approximately 25 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!!!
- 6obviously, you can add any pizza ingredients you like, this is just a basic, jumping off point!!