IMITATION CRAB MEAT CASSEROLE
This one is good, I have had this recipe for a long time.
- 1 lb
- crab meat, imitation or regular, if you prefer
- 1 #8 oz
- sour cream. 8 oz
- 1 can(s)
- mushrooms, small or fresh, sliced or diced
- 1 stick
- 1 pkg
- ritz or town house crackers, 1 stack not whole package
- salt, pepper, garlic, salt, parsley
How to Make IMITATION CRAB MEAT CASSEROLE
- 1Place fish in 8 inch square pan.
Melt butter, add sour cream and stir well. Add seasonings and stir again. **add the measured amount you like for seasonings.
Add mushrooms - if using fresh mushrooms, you can sautee in a little butter for only a minute or two just until they are soft. Add to sour cream mixture.
- 2Pour over fish.
Roll the crackers to make fine crumbs and place over fish and the sour cream and mushroom mixture.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.