Hungarian style sausage and peppers
How to Make Hungarian style sausage and peppers
- heat oil in a large skillet
- add you onion it should be sliced in half slices.save some of the onion to add at the end.
- once onion is caramelized remove pan from the heat and add your paprika and mix well (if to don't remove the pan from the heat you will burn the paprika)
- return to the heat and add peppers and sausage(it is ok to precook sausage a little before hand)
- add about 1/4 cup of water and cover
- Try not to over cook as that will just cook all your peppers and onion into a mushy pile of nothingness.