HOT WING CHICKEN LIVER SAMMIE- JAMIE'S
1 lbchicken livers
1package of hooters wing breading
1bottle of hooters wing sauce
1 Tbsplemon pepper seasoning
1 cdukes mayo
2 slicegouda cheese per sammie
·bread of your choice
How to Make HOT WING CHICKEN LIVER SAMMIE- JAMIE'S
- I wash the blood off the livers and put into a ziplock bag
- I took about 2 cups of the wing breading and put in the bag of livers. Shake well and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a cast iron duch oven I poured in a bottle of crisco vegetable oil. Allow to heat to 350°F.
Remove the livers from the refrigerator and open the bag remove one at a time and shook off excess breading.
- Drop each liver into the oil one at a time and let cook until they were done about 15 minutes but be carefull not to allow to over cook. Livers don't take long to cook.
- When done I layed on a wire rack to drain.
Put in a container with a lid and poured in some of the wing sauce enough to cover the livers and covered then shook.
- Making the mayo: I took one cup of Dukes Mayo and placed in a small mixing bowl and added 1 Tbls. of lemon pepper seasoning. Stir good and then spread over the botton of my tosted potatoe bread. Also spread on the top slice too.
- Place 2 slices of Gouda cheese on the botton slice and then placed 4 chicken livers on. I put one heaping mound of the mayo mix over the livers top with the second slice and eat.