HOT WING CHICKEN LIVER SAMMIE- JAMIE'S
- 1 lb
- chicken livers
- package of hooters wing breading
- bottle of hooters wing sauce
- vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 c
- dukes mayo
- 2 slice
- gouda cheese per sammie
- bread of your choice
How to Make HOT WING CHICKEN LIVER SAMMIE- JAMIE'S
- 1I wash the blood off the livers and put into a ziplock bag
- 2I took about 2 cups of the wing breading and put in the bag of livers. Shake well and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 3In a cast iron duch oven I poured in a bottle of crisco vegetable oil. Allow to heat to 350°F.
Remove the livers from the refrigerator and open the bag remove one at a time and shook off excess breading.
- 4Drop each liver into the oil one at a time and let cook until they were done about 15 minutes but be carefull not to allow to over cook. Livers don't take long to cook.
- 5When done I layed on a wire rack to drain.
Put in a container with a lid and poured in some of the wing sauce enough to cover the livers and covered then shook.
- 6Making the mayo: I took one cup of Dukes Mayo and placed in a small mixing bowl and added 1 Tbls. of lemon pepper seasoning. Stir good and then spread over the botton of my tosted potatoe bread. Also spread on the top slice too.
- 7Place 2 slices of Gouda cheese on the botton slice and then placed 4 chicken livers on. I put one heaping mound of the mayo mix over the livers top with the second slice and eat.