Honey Roast Ham with Pineapples and Candied Cherries
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1cured ham (10-12 lb. size)
1 bottlered cherries, candied
1 cpineapple juice
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 1/2 choney
1 Tbspwhole cloves
How to Make Honey Roast Ham with Pineapples and Candied Cherries
- Wipe ham with damp cloth. Place ham in uncovered shallow roasting pan, fat side up. Then bake in a 325 degree oven, allowing about 20 minutes per pound of ham.
- About 45 minutes before ham has finished baking, remove from oven. Skin, score fat, and dot with whole cloves.
- Use a knife to poke some holes around the ham.
Combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, and honey. Heat to the boiling point. Remove from heat immediately and pour over the ham.
- Before returning the ham in the oven Add the slice pineapples and the candied cherries onto the ham by using the whole cloves as a nail to put the pineapple onto the ham.
- Return ham to oven and bake approximately 45 minutes or until interior temperature is 170 degrees.
- when the ham is done let it cool for 10 mins before cutting it.