Homemade Pasty Pocket
*** Serve with various salad dressings as "dipping sauces".
- 1 can(s)
- refridgerated crescent dough
How to Make Homemade Pasty Pocket
- 1Preheat oven as directed on dough package.
- 2Unroll dough and divide along perforated seams to form 4 large squares. In the middle of the squares there might be more perforation. Use fingertips to seal those up (don't want leaky pasties!)
- 3Spoon in your leftover stuffing into two of the squares.
- 4Top those with the other dough squares, and lift gently to pinch the edges closed.