★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- smoked sausage,sliced
- 1 large
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 2 can(s)
- 15 oz bush's pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 c
- 1-2 can(s)
- rotel: diced tomatoe and chiles,undrained
- 1 Tbsp
- hidden valley ranch dressing (powdered) mix
- 2 c
- uncooked instant rice
How to Make Hearty Sausage N Beans
- 1in a large pan cook sausage and onion in oil over medium heat until onion is tender and sausage is slightly browned.
- 2Add the beans , water, rotel, and dressing mix.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Stir in rice.
- 5Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes until rice is tender. ENJOY!!