Ham and Cheese Yum Yum
I created this easy to make pizza/sandwich/roll up one night and my kids went wild for it.
They named it - Yum Yum. LOL! And hence the Ham and Cheese Yum Yum was created!
I hope your family enjoys it as much as my kids.
- refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 12 slice
- ham lunchmeat
- 3 slice
- swiss cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- sandwich spread (like miracle whip)
- parmesan cheese, grated
- olive oil
How to Make Ham and Cheese Yum Yum
- 1Preheat oven according to pizza crust package instructions. Lay pizza dough out on pan and spread to sides.
- 2In small bowl, mix together mozzarella and sandwich spread. Spread mixture over pizza dough leaving about 1/2 inch from edges.
- 3Down the middle of dough place 1/2 ham then the cheese and then the 2nd half of ham.
- 4Fold the pizza dough...Fold in the ends first, then one long side half way and then the other side overlapping the first, creating a seal...Hope that makes sense...
- 5Flip over so the seam is on the bottom. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cut 3 slits in the top, diagonally. Bake according to package instructions.
- 6Enjoy...serves 5-6