- 1 pkg
- (16oz) frozen chopped broccoli
- each frozen bread dough--thawed
- 3 c
- (12oz) shredded cheese (chedder,swiss and or monterey jack)
- 2 c
- chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp
- poppy seeds
How to Make Ham and Cheese Bread
- 1Cook broccoli according to directions.
Drain and cool
Roll each loaf of dough into a 15" X 10" rectangle
- 2Place dough on the greased pan.
Sprinkle with broccoli,cheese, and ham to within 1/2" of edges. Place 2nd rectangle on top; sealing edges.
Brush the top with butter; sprinkle with poppy seeds.....Bake 350 degrees...35-45 minutes or until golden brown.....Serve warm.