★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 slicesliced thin roast beef well done (sam's club prepackaged preferred)
2 slicethin rye bread
1 tspspicy brown mustard (to liking)
2 sliceonion (thin)
1 slicepepper jack cheese
How to Make Grilled Roast Beef Sandwich
- Spray frying pan with Pam
1. Grill Onions in pan until carmel color.
2. Mix 1 part Mayonnaise 1 part Mustard in bowl.
3. Spread Butter on outside of bread.
4. Spread mayo mixture on inside rye bread.
5. Build the rest of your sandwich add onions,roast beef and pepper jack cheese.
In seprate pan Grill sandwich to desired browning.