GRILLED PIZZA WITH BISQUICK CRUST
- 2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- 14 oz
- pizza sauce
- 3 1/2 oz
- sliced pepperoni ( can also use sausage or ground beef)
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella or italian blend cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp
- mrs. dash italian blend seasoning
How to Make GRILLED PIZZA WITH BISQUICK CRUST
- 1Mix Bisquick, salt, and water into a soft dough. Turn dough onto floured surface and gently roll into ball. Knead 5 times.
- 2Divide dough into 4ths. Roll each 4th into about an 8 inch circle.
- 3Place dough on grill over medium coals and cook 8 min.(I lightly wipe the grill grate with olive oil..very lightly)
Turn and spread with sauce. Then top with meat, cheese, and seasonings.
- 4Cook another 12-15 min. until edges are brown.