Grilled Lamb Chops
Wine selection: 2007 Luchador Shiraz (aka Syrah) from Australia.$17
This wine has dark fruit (like blackberry) on the nose, very mild tannins, smoky-oak on the mid-palate and a hint of spiciness with a nice finish. It pairs very well with the full flavor of the lamb chop. Other options could be a Red Zinfandel or a Syrah/Grenache blend. Cheers to all...
- olive oil, extra virgin (garlic infused)
- crushed rosemary
- kosher salt
- cracked black pepper
- minced garlic
How to Make Grilled Lamb Chops
- 1Allow 2 - 3 chops per person.
- 2Apply a light coat of EVOO on the chops. Afterwards, just put a "pinch" of each of the ingredients above on each side of the chop.
- 3If time permits, leave the rub on the chops overnight in the refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator a couple hours prior to grilling to allow the meat to come back to room temp for even cooking.
- 4My grille heat was @ 450 degrees. I grilled them for 4 - 5 mins on each side and it produced a very nice med-rare. Adjust cooking time for your individual preference.