Grilled Lamb Chops with Asian Butter Sauce
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/3 cfresh cilanto, chopped
2 Tbspsoy sauce
2 Tbspcognac or brandy
3garlic cloves, minced
2 1-1/2 lbracks of lamb, excess fat trimmed
1 cchicken stock, or canned low-salt chicken broth
5 Tbspoyster sauce
1/4 cfresh lemon juice
1 tspchinese five-spice powder
2green onions, thinly sliced
1/2 cchilled butter, cut into small pieces
How to Make Grilled Lamb Chops with Asian Butter Sauce
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in large glass baking dish to blend.
- Add lamb; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-low heat).
- Grill lamb to desired doneness, turning chops occasionally, about 25 minutes for medium-rare.
- Meanwhile, boil chicken stock and next 4 ingredients in small saucepan until reduced to 3/4 cup, about 12 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add green onions and butter, stirring until butter melts.
- Cut lamb between ribs into chops.
- Place chops on plates; spoon sauce over.