★★★★★ 1 vote5
1green bell peppers
1corn on the cob
1 bottleitalian salad dressing
How to Make Grilled Kielbasa Skewers
- cut kielbasa into 1" slices, cut onion, bell peppers, corn on the cob, zucchini, tomato and ANY other of your favorite veggies you like int 1/2" to 1" chunks depending on how fast that veggie might cook (example: tomato will cook fast so cut into 1" chunk), corn can be cut into 2-3" pieces.
- Place all the cut up vegetables and kielbasa into a large glass bowl and pour the entire bottle of italian salad dressing over it all. Mix so everything is coated and let marinate for atleast a half hour.
- Start your BBQ.
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for atleast 10 minutes before using.
- Skewer the kielbasa and the vegetable, alternating meat and vegetables however you desire
- Place on oiled or sprayed grill. Grill for about 10 minutes. Basically till your vegetables are done to your liking. Remove and serve.
- These go nicely with rice or pasta salad