How to Make Grilled Cornish Game Hens
- 1Coat grill rack with non-stick cooking spray before staring grill.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the butter, onions, garlic, 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- 3Rub mixture under the skin and over the top of each hen.
- 4Sprinkle remaining salt and black pepper inside the hen cavities.
- 5Grill hens uncovered with the breasts side up over medium heat for 25 minutes.
- 6The turn breasts side down.
- 7Cover and grill for 25-35 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 180 degrees and the meat juices run clear.