Grilled Bacon & Pimento Cheese Sammie
How to Make Grilled Bacon & Pimento Cheese Sammie
- Slather mayo onto the bread.
- Top one of the slices with a generous helping of your favorite pimento cheese.
- Top the pimento cheese with slices of fresh cooked bacon.
- Top that with the other slice of bread, mayo side down.
- Spread a little butter on both sides of the outside of the sandwich, and place in a skillet or on a griddle.
- Flip the sandich halfway through the cooking process. Ensure both sides are cooked to your liking, and the ingredients inside are nice and hot.
- Enjoy with a napkin and a smile.