How to Make Green Chili Rice Casserole
- Add butter to water and bring to a boil,stir in the rice,COVER allow to sit for 8 minutes or until the rice cooked
- In a large bowl,add jack cheese,hot rice,1 cup of sour cream and the green chilis
- Add the rest sour cream on top after putting into a oblong casserole dish
Grate the Longhorn cheese and sprinkle over the top
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees for one hour
- You don't need the extra sour cream on top if you don't want the extra.It is OPTIONAL.
- I sometimes use leftover brown rice or Basmatti,rather than the instant one.